Great people are the key to great care. That is why we invest time into training, supporting and enabling our teams to fulfil their potential and achieve their ambitions. A career at Regent House offers professional development opportunities, an open, supportive, and caring environment, and a chance to make a positive difference every day.
Your benefits and rewards:
- Pension Scheme: It’s never too early or too late to start saving for your future. We automatically enrol all employees into our workplace pension scheme with the Peoples Pension.
- Refer a Friend: What better way to build a great team than by encouraging your friends to join us? If you introduce a friend to Regent House, who goes on to fill a contracted vacancy, you can receive up to (Need to check policy).
- Training & Development: As a member of the team, you’ll have access to comprehensive training through online and face-to-face learning. We also provide opportunities for further skill development.
We are now recruiting for the following positions:
- Full-time care assistants
- Part-time care assistants
- Activity volunteers
Please contact us using the form below, remembering to state which job you would like to apply for.Apply Here